Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekly Weigh In

(Sorry for the late posts. I forgot to hit publish on my last entry.)

Well here we are again. Another week has passed by and I am still alive haha! I only say that because this new running thing is kicking my booty. It is not easy. In fact its incredibly hard. I'm starting to run for longer periods at a time and man its rough. Just when I get to the point where I think I need to stop and walk , it tells me that I need too. Thank goodness! This week is going to be hard for me to get my runs in. I'm hoping to at least run once or twice. But so far its not looking good.

On to the lbs lost...

I weighed in on Saturday and lost another 1.5 lbs. Not much but I was super happy. I am now at 181.0 and started at 188.0! -7.0 so far which is so amazing! I'm really hoping to get out of the 180s this week. It will be my first time since before A was born. Right before she was born I lost weight and got down into the low 160s. My goal is to be 160 by my 29th birthday. I got 4 months to go. Hopefully I will be successful in my goal. Can't wait to start buying smaller clothes and possibly a two piece bathing suit again. +.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment