Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Weekly Weigh In

So I completed my first week of Weight Watchers rather successful I think. I actually lost weight. I mean, I knew I probably would but I thought it would just be a pound or two. I weighed in this morning at 184.5. I lost 3.5lbs!!!! Go me, haha!! ;) I went shopping this morning at my local Kohls (love that store) and bought a new pair of running shoes, two tops, a sports bra, and two bottoms (Capri and long). I love LOVE my shoes. They are really pretty. ;) When I was buying them I figured I would just use them for walking. But my cousins wife asked me I I wanted to do a 5k with her in February. My first thought was haha me run a 5k. Then I thought okay I'll give it a try. I dusted off my Couch25k app and off I went. And I surprised myself. I completed day 1 without cheating or stopping. I won't finish the program before the actual race so I might have to walk a bit. But that's okay. I never would have thought I would be so into getting in shape. But I'm serious y'all! Mama needs to look good! Hubby turns 30 in May and I turn 29. Yikes! I would like to be 160 by my bday. But my final goal is to be under 150. I'm excited. It's not going to be easy. There will be days when I just want to quit and eat a bag of cool ranch chips on the couch. But I'm going to try my hardest and fight my lazy urges. This is the year where I take back my body and get healthy!!

I attached a pic of the new kicks. Ain't they cute?? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment